New Product: Franjos Motherhood Hydration Powder
Hydration is so important for women trying to conceive, women experiencing morning sickness and vomiting, pregnant women, women in labour and of course post natal. It’s super important while breastfeeding. And sometimes water just doesn’t cut it! I didn’t realise how many women are drinking those sugar filled blue and purple electrolyte drinks!
This product is a great, delicious, natural alternative.
Reasons I love this product:
- Developed by mums including a naturopath and a midwife.
- Blood orange flavour that your tastebuds and tum will love.
- Very low in calories.
- No caffeine, gluten or artificial flavours.
- Packed with plant-based ingredients for the ultimate absorption.
- Less than 1g of natural sugar and 5mg of sodium per serve
- Coconut water powder filled with electrolytes to support rapid hydration plus B-vitamins.
- Red seaweed contains iodine, iron and vitamins C, B-12 and K to aid absorption and boost protein.
- Blood orange juice powder full of antioxidants to enhance health benefits and add a delicious flavour.
- Cranberry powder to reduce oxidative stress and reduce the risk of urinary tract infections that are common during pregnancy.
- Ground ginger to balance blood sugar and settle your tummy.
- Thaumatin to add natural sweetness and improve adsorption with a plant-based protein.
They often sell out as soon as I have them back in stock. So please let me now if you want to try some. I have some sample ‘on the go’ packs on their way. I’ve been making up the drink to have after your treatment too.
Some women have been buying the ‘on the go’ packs to add to gift bags at baby showers, or add to their gym bags and also included in their hospital bags. So many options!
Information taken from Franjos Kitchen website here.